Dear Jane

This is my version of the blocks from the "Dear Jane" quilt book by Brenda Papadakis of Jane A. Stickle's quilt.Please follow me on my daily path of completion of this quilt. I will show my completed blocks, and tell you how I made them. There are many ways to go about making these blocks and you have to decide what works for you. I am an avid quilter, sometimes quilt teacher who has been quilting for 15 yrs. Hand applique' and small blocks are my biggest passion.

Friday, February 18, 2011

A-1 Pinwheel Gone Awry

What a fun block to begin my journey. I plan on making my blocks in order from first to last.
I have to make them all anyway so might as well mix the easy with the difficult. This is the
first block and a fairly easy one. I paper pieced it row by row and sewed the rows together.
It went together quite easily. I always make my outer edges a little larger then size it after
it is completed.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad you started a blog.....I'm looking forward to lots of inspiration!