Dear Jane

This is my version of the blocks from the "Dear Jane" quilt book by Brenda Papadakis of Jane A. Stickle's quilt.Please follow me on my daily path of completion of this quilt. I will show my completed blocks, and tell you how I made them. There are many ways to go about making these blocks and you have to decide what works for you. I am an avid quilter, sometimes quilt teacher who has been quilting for 15 yrs. Hand applique' and small blocks are my biggest passion.

Monday, February 21, 2011

A-4 Courtney's Stethoscope


There isn't much to say about this block. I paper pieced the
entire block. Start with the center row on the diagonal and the
2 attaching rows. Sew the 3 rows together and frame the block with corner stones. Make the outer frame larger and trim down with Dear Jane ruler square after it's assembled.

No comments: