Dear Jane

This is my version of the blocks from the "Dear Jane" quilt book by Brenda Papadakis of Jane A. Stickle's quilt.Please follow me on my daily path of completion of this quilt. I will show my completed blocks, and tell you how I made them. There are many ways to go about making these blocks and you have to decide what works for you. I am an avid quilter, sometimes quilt teacher who has been quilting for 15 yrs. Hand applique' and small blocks are my biggest passion.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A-6 Uncle Homer


Could there be an easier block? This is quite simply a 9-patch block. This block can easily be rotary cut and sewn together. If
this quilt daunts you, just begin with this block and you'll easily
be a Janiac with your Baby Jane started.
Now, seems like a good time to mention that you might want to
keep a record of this quilt as you make it. Make a chart listing the date when each block is completed and how many pieces it took.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

You're making me want to start one again. :)